here we go....365 days of one.day.at.a.time....each day I will post one picture from that day...most will probably be from my phone...so the quality won't be great...I work for a prof photog but I am far from one...at the end of the year I am putting this baby into a book. What a great way to remember each day...now the hard part is going to be sticking to ONE picture...here I go...wish me luck! :)
Here is a link to my permanent blog..once again...life got busy..I had a baby and realized again I can only manage one blog....my main one!! www.michelleandheath.com :)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5

This is Heath's 4th Surf City run...the first was supposed to be with his good friend Patrick (my BFF Erynn's late husband) this year he decided to go all out in honor of him and do the full 26.2 miles. His goal was in under 4 hours and he did it! 3:56:31. My husband is seriously a stud. I couldn't go because of baby and I sat and cried as I hit refresh on the live race results site. Couldn't be more proud....

No comments:

Post a Comment