here we go....365 days of one.day.at.a.time....each day I will post one picture from that day...most will probably be from my phone...so the quality won't be great...I work for a prof photog but I am far from one...at the end of the year I am putting this baby into a book. What a great way to remember each day...now the hard part is going to be sticking to ONE picture...here I go...wish me luck! :)
Here is a link to my permanent blog..once again...life got busy..I had a baby and realized again I can only manage one blog....my main one!! www.michelleandheath.com :)

Monday, April 30, 2012

Wow!

I made it a whole 39 days this year...life got busy and  I realized I can and should only concentrate on one blog..my main one...head on over.. www.michelleandheath.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment