here we go....365 days of one.day.at.a.time....each day I will post one picture from that day...most will probably be from my phone...so the quality won't be great...I work for a prof photog but I am far from one...at the end of the year I am putting this baby into a book. What a great way to remember each day...now the hard part is going to be sticking to ONE picture...here I go...wish me luck! :)
Here is a link to my permanent blog..once again...life got busy..I had a baby and realized again I can only manage one blog....my main one!! www.michelleandheath.com :)

Monday, January 23, 2012

January 22

Heath got a hall pass to fly to San Fran for the game....it was a great game...ended in a tie and then unfortunately ended with a loss to the 49ers in overtime. 17-20 :( Heath still had a wonderful time and Tyler probably watched 100 you tube videos next to me on the computer while I frantically watched the game. I almost went into labor...again. Haha. It might be a good thing they didn't make it to the Super Bowl. These games stress me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment