here we go....365 days of one.day.at.a.time....each day I will post one picture from that day...most will probably be from my phone...so the quality won't be great...I work for a prof photog but I am far from one...at the end of the year I am putting this baby into a book. What a great way to remember each day...now the hard part is going to be sticking to ONE picture...here I go...wish me luck! :)
Here is a link to my permanent blog..once again...life got busy..I had a baby and realized again I can only manage one blog....my main one!! www.michelleandheath.com :)

Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23

Runnin errands in the rain...We had to go to the post office and babies r us today. I brought an umbrella but then thought how fun it would be to run in the rain...mmhmm REALLY pregnant, with a 2.5 year old carrying 3 huge boxes to return to babies r us. I'm sure people looked at me like I was crazy but Tyler's infectious laugh made it all with it. So fun that we decided to make another stop and get out of the car for lunch just so we could run in the run again and I could hear his laugh ;)

In this picture I say...'hey buddy you ready to run another errand in the rain? And get all wet??' and he says 'let's do this momma!' this kid lights up my freaking life. Seriously....love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment