here we go....365 days of one.day.at.a.time....each day I will post one picture from that day...most will probably be from my phone...so the quality won't be great...I work for a prof photog but I am far from one...at the end of the year I am putting this baby into a book. What a great way to remember each day...now the hard part is going to be sticking to ONE picture...here I go...wish me luck! :)
Here is a link to my permanent blog..once again...life got busy..I had a baby and realized again I can only manage one blog....my main one!! www.michelleandheath.com :)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

january eighth

I really hope H doesn't see this blog now...but seriously...he has been gone all day...he left at 9 to go dirt bike riding, was home for an hour then left again to go to Supercross at the Angel Stadium...I am ONLY being nice because I have a couple of getaways planned that I haven't brought up to him yet...girls only...I know how to work it... ;)



**disclaimer...this is probably only the 50th text message we have ever sent each other...H is NOT a texter at all...hence the of = me and to = too...it probably took him like 15 minutes to type those....lol..poor guy.  Oh and I never call him dear...that was totally random and a little more of a kissing butt tactic...hopefully it worked ;) and yes I know your should have been your'e...lol I can't believe I am sharing this text full of errors with you all...yikes.**

No comments:

Post a Comment