here we go....365 days of one.day.at.a.time....each day I will post one picture from that day...most will probably be from my phone...so the quality won't be great...I work for a prof photog but I am far from one...at the end of the year I am putting this baby into a book. What a great way to remember each day...now the hard part is going to be sticking to ONE picture...here I go...wish me luck! :)
Here is a link to my permanent blog..once again...life got busy..I had a baby and realized again I can only manage one blog....my main one!! www.michelleandheath.com :)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

january first

Most of my dad's side of the family (minus one of his sisters and many of my cousins) came over on New Years Day to do our gift exchange....here is a pic of some of my favorite people :) Tyler got an INCREDIBLE Dr. Seuss quilt that Aunt Teri made and we will treasure it FOREVER! 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea, you go girl. You and the family will absolutely love having this in the years to come. I found an old journal of mine from 8th grade and after reading it my heart was filled with so many emotions mostly how love struck (so silly) I was. Since I have two girls who will some day be in those same shoes with those same feelings perhaps it will help me be a better mother to them in the pre-teen phase. I don't know. You will love this, I know it is A LOT of work, but the end result will be amazing. Love to you!!

    ReplyDelete