here we go....365 days of one.day.at.a.time....each day I will post one picture from that day...most will probably be from my phone...so the quality won't be great...I work for a prof photog but I am far from one...at the end of the year I am putting this baby into a book. What a great way to remember each day...now the hard part is going to be sticking to ONE picture...here I go...wish me luck! :)
Here is a link to my permanent blog..once again...life got busy..I had a baby and realized again I can only manage one blog....my main one!! www.michelleandheath.com :)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

january ninth

Ok my friend Alison has inspired me...I am going to try and take better pictures for this blog at least....my other blog...nah, I will just snap as I go...but this one I am going to try to get creative...next week I might just blog my resolutions like she did...its such a great idea...thanks Alison...my pictures will never look like yours but I am trying, with my little point and shoot! :)

Today was Will's birthday party and Tyler's 1st time at Chuck E. Cheese's...we had a blast...or at least I know Heath did, him and Tyler played every game in that place at least once.  Haha :)  Then Tyler came home and slept for 3.5 hours! :)  Chuck E. Cheese's may be our new favorite place :)

1 comment: